Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Passion by Gérard Dubois at Lee Tung Avenue (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

There's still another half an hour before our meeting so I thought I better drop by Passion by Gérard Dubois at Lee Tung Avenue to put my spare time into better use.



I've actually had take-aways here a few times before but it's really the first time I'm dining in. Didn't know their first-floor cafe is so spacious and airy.



My original plan was just to have a quick sip of coffee but then again it's been a while since I last had my hands on their lychee and raspberry cake so.....well, I like the sweetness of the lychee mousse going with the mild acidity from the raspberry but the pastry itself was a little too light and soft as if it's been melting down. Could this be a temperature issue with the fridge?



But the pistachio latte was all good.....



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G11, G12 & F12A, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2833-6778
Website: www.passionbygd.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think