Monday, July 11, 2016

DORÉ DORÉ Sinsa (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

My friends have been telling me about DORE's new digs in Sinsa for a while now. I just didn't realize it's such a big new place they've got here in the heart of vibrant Sinsa; that's all!



Everything including the walls on the outside is pink in color. Is that the new theme?




Inside, there's more shocking pink too!



The selection of cakes, however, is pretty much the same.  



I think their Rainbow cake is still the heart and soul around here. Difficult for me to pass on.



I will definitely try their DORÉ pound cake out next time.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 544-4 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Website: www.doredore.co.kr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think