Monday, July 11, 2016

Brooklyn The Burger Joint (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

I can't remember Seoul being this hot since I visited this city 10 years ago. I was literally melting. After a long and dreadful walk from Apgujeong, I was in need of something frosty and a tall glass of old fashioned milkshake sounds perfect right now.



Brooklyn The Burger Joint is a place I've been visiting regularly for the last little while. There are so much to like about this place, starting with the opening hours. Yes, it's open 7x24!!!



Then of course, it's the retro American diner décor. Yeah, I felt a lot like I'm sitting inside a vintage diner somewhere in New York right now.



And last but not least, it's their drink menu. If you're a milkshake lover like me, you will love this place to death. It's difficult enough to find a burger joint with around 8-10 milkshake flavors in Hong Kong so how does 46 flavors sound? Crazy you say? Check this one out.

At Brooklyn The Burger Joint, they've got close to 50 flavors of milkshakes to choose from. Some of those are spiked while others range from your typical chocolate, vanilla, strawberry to more gourmet or funky ones like red velvet cake, watermelon, white chocolate & cookie as well as nutella & burnt marshmallow. If you're feeling a little adventurous, pat yourself at the back and get yourself a maple bacon shake or ginger bread shake. That will sure make your day!



Okay, so I'm not much of a risk taker. I thought this Oreo shake (right) suited me just fine. If you fancy old-fashioned milkshakes that's thick and fudgy, this is definitely your cup of tea.



Unfortunately, I was still stuffed from my lunch at Jungsik so I guess I will pass on those tasty burgers this time.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 12 Dosan-daero 15-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 2-545-0718



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think