Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Billy Angel Cake Company Hongdae (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

I can't believe this! In less than 24 hours, I am visiting Billy Angel Cake for the second time, although it's a totally different location. This one is in the heart of Hongdae near Hongik University.



They got Head Chef Jeffrey John Kundert posing in their "Most famous desserts of the World" banner.

 

What I like most about Billy Angel are their chiffon cakes (think black tea chiffon cake) and crepe cakes (my latest favorite is their rainbow crepe cake).



Conveniently located at the doorsteps of Hongik University, this is just a couple of steps from my other favorite cake shop in Hongdae - Macaron by Ruben Jan Adriaan.



I love their carrot cake (₩6,500). Three layers of carrot cake sandwiched between some fluffy fresh cream.



I am going back to the well again for my latest No.1 choice here - the rainbow crepe cake (₩7,500). Still can't get enough of it.



Billy Angel Cake Company is known for its wide selection of cakes with Japanese influences, highlighted by this red bean cream green tea cake (₩6,800). Silky smooth!



I've done a lot of walking today. Time to grab something to quench my thirst.








Food Rating: 6.5/10 
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 338-16 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Hongik University
Tel: +82 2323-0020
Website: www.facebook.com/billyangelcakecompany



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think