Friday, July 10, 2015

BLT Burger (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was supposed to meet a certain lady called M (No, not the head of MI6 in the Mission Impossible series) for lunch today but that plan to satisfy my sweet tooth fell apart in a hurry for me (more on that later) so I had to go with a random choice.

Time was again a major factor here and I finally settled for BLT Burger, my Plan D or E this afternoon.




Of course, there's nothing really wrong with BLT. Just that the menu is starting to get a little boring. Perhaps they should consider bringing in something new and more funky.

I had the BLT burger with bacon again and it was alright. Still thought the beef patty from Triple O or Chop House tasted better with more juice. The waffle fries were good though. Very crispy and delish.





Of course a meal at BLT Burger is never complete without a tall glass of classic American milkshake. I had the PBJ with vanilla ice cream and peanut butter as per usual and it was rich and flavorful, definitely the highlight of the meal.



Back to the "sweet lunch" that was not meant to be. It was supposed to be having some pastries at the newly opened Lady M but everything was sold out for the day when I arrived. Of course I was a little dejected. I guess I will have to come back another time.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop OT301-301A, 3/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2730-2338
Website: www.diningconcepts.com/blt_burger/index.php


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think