Friday, May 8, 2015

O'Sulloc Tea House (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

After spending the entire afternoon in Hongdae searching for some of the best coffee shops and cafés in the area, the night was finally drawing to a close. Right before the end of my day, I decided to drop by O'Sulloc Tea House, a very popular tea house in Seoul, for a quick dessert.



O'Sulloc Tea House is a dessert café that specializes in green tea and they have a whole lineup of products made with their green tea ranging from tea, latte to ice cream and cakes. From what I've seen so far, they have a lot in common with some of Kyoto's best matcha dessert places.



I decided to take a bite out of their green tea tiramisu (₩5,000)



This was slightly disappointing. While I was expecting something like the green tea tiramisu I had at MOYO with green tea, mascarpone and coffee, they threw me a curveball with something entirely different. Just a simple green tea sponge sandwiched by layers of cream cheese. I was hoping for a little more!



I am just giving the following rating based on their cake but the fact is, their drinks are really awesome.


Food Rating: 4.5/10 
Price: ₩₩
Address: 88 Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station:
Hongik University / Hapjeong
Tel: +82 2323-5223
Website: www.osulloc.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think