Saturday, August 2, 2014

Amaroni's Little Italy (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

I don't go to Amaroni's Little Italy @Festival Walk as often as I used to anymore. They still have one of the best ambience in town but what a shame that their dishes don't quite live to the billing.



One of the things I missed the most here is their traditional tiramisu. Still one of the best in the business. Super soft, moist and perfect balance of liquor. But that's about the only dish they could satisfy me with on this night.



I rather not touch on some of these awful dishes. Instead here's a picture of a seafood fettuccine which was considered the second best dish of the night, right behind the tiramisu.




Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 32, LG1, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Tong
Tel: +852 2265-8818
Website: www.windy-city.com.hk/amar/


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think